Stories Details

Owe Back Rent? You can receive rental support.

The Adult Protective Services (APS) Home Safe Program provides older adults at risk of homelessness with services necessary to maintain their current housing or find new housing to avoid becoming homeless or entering the homeless emergency shelter system.

Through Home Safe, older adults can receive assistance on security or utility deposits, rental assistance or past due bills, to legal fees or reunification services. Call 213-610-1589, email or click here for more information.

Related Stories

To see the Instagram feed you need to add your own API Token to the Instagram Options page of our plugin.
Oops, something is wrong. Instagram feed not loaded

Get In Touch With WDACS

Do not use this form to report elder abuse; please call the APS hotline at 1-877-477-3646 to report

    Answer the following question before pressing Submit